Life at Aimia
You’ve come to the right place
Aimia is a global organization - which means that there are some important things you’ll find in every Aimia office, anywhere in the world.
- A common set of values
- Great clients to work with
- Optimism for the future – what we call ‘belief in possibility’
- People who care about your development and lots of opportunities to learn
- Lots of genuine opportunities to get involved in social causes where your skills and enthusiasm will make an impact outside Aimia too
- But we don’t go overboard with centralised command and control.
That’s why we’re organised along business lines – so people can keep focused on what’s really going to make a difference in their area. And whilst being unmistakably Aimia, our offices reflect the local flavour – because we value consistency over conformity.
We don’t look for a rigid ‘fit’
Each of us is different. Bringing people together with a range of skillsets, different ways of thinking, varied backgrounds – as well as the things we often think of as ‘diversity’ (gender, age, ethnicity, disability and so on) – in an atmosphere where all these aspects of difference are welcomed, gives us a tangible competitive advantage. Not least because we believe it will attract great talent (like you!) to join us.